[AJD] Lights KW

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Jan 5 22:07:48 PST 2006

KW was indeed a major player in the lighting market. I have, and I believe Duane does also, a
KW tractor lighting book altho it tends to be for somewhat earlier tractors.
We had a very old road grader here that had KW lights on. It was unfortunately consigned or it
would not have left our lot with its lighting system intact!

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Thu Jan  5 18:08 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of