[AJD] Light mounting on 39 hand start B

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Jan 6 00:03:55 PST 2006

JR:

Thanks.  Those numbers will get recorded and included in my Slant Dash B
article.

Just for fun I decided to check some of these numbers against the stock of a
couple of known on-line JD NOS warehouse inventories other than JD Parts. I
guess I wanted to find out if I was going to live past today!  :-) All part
numbers came up negative as I expected. Whew!  :-)

I'll have my local JD Dealer do a nationwide JD dealer search tomorrow to
see if there might be some still buried in stock somewhere. I sincerely
doubt it. I am betting heavily the undertaker will remain unemployed.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com