[AT] Sandblasting safety

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jan 5 23:33:08 PST 2006

John:

I think we need to make sure we are comparing apples to apples.  As I recall
the bag sizes I have been working with are 90lbs. I think others may be
referring to 50lb bags.  Maybe they are 50 lb bags because 50lbs weighs a
lot more than it used to. I'll try to remember to check tomorrow. I know 150
wheel weights I used to be able to handle somewhat comfortably. That is
history.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!