[AT] Sandblasting safety

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jan 5 20:13:37 PST 2006

Cecil:

I've tried to use the playground sand, just once.  I even run the sand
through a special screen too before it goes into the sand blaster. I had
nothing but trouble with the tip blocking up with this grade of sand. I have
never tried it again.  Just my personal experience, YMMV.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com