Fwd: RE: [AJD] Light mounting on 39 hand start B

J.R. Hobbs jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 18:53:46 PST 2006

"J.R. Hobbs" <jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:21:10 -0800 (PST)
From: "J.R. Hobbs" <jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [AJD] Light mounting on 39 hand start B
To:

  Dean,

  Duane may have more information on this, but here's what I have on the starting/lighting kits for the 1939-1940 "B"

  Lighting Equipment, less battery was P/N AB1824R, which included one (1) AB1826R Lighting Parts, and one (1) AB1851R Shutter control rod assembly.  I don't have the breakdown of what was included in the AB1826R assembly, but since a different shutter rod was required, I think it's safe to assume that it included the cast-iron dash, etc.

  Starting Equipment for Tractors with Lighting Equipment was P/N AB2547R, which included one (1) AB1955R Flywheel, and one (1) AB3906R Flywheel Guard with supports, starter, and miscellaneous parts.

  Don't know if this helps or not, but it's what I got.

  JR