[AJD] Where is the best show

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 18:36:31 PST 2006

Kreig,

    I would have to agree with Dean on Brooks.  I
counted 24 operating steam tractors at the show the
day I went.  Lots of the less common tractors come out
as well.  Plus the still have a very active engine
group there.  Combine that with the Truck,
Caterpillar,  Electric Train and other organizations
that have buildings there it is a lot to see.

              Chris