[AT] Sandblasting safety

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 12:48:33 PST 2006

As I said before you can use walnut shells and  glass beads the glass beads
to a wonderful job and so does the walnut shells  they remove rust and paint
and don't damage the metal they are best on thin  stuff like hoods and fenders.
Also they don't get bad stuff into the machinery  that will ruin something.
Walnut shells are very hard and do a good job of  removing paint right down
to the clean metal without digging holes in it. Glass  beads leave a greenish
color on the metal that somewhat protects it until  painting. If you paint
fast.
You can get the glass beads at HFT I don't know  about the walnut shells.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth,  OR 97361
503 623-0460