[AT] Sandblasting safety

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Jan 4 21:41:12 PST 2006

John:

I was terribly humored by the statement that you had purchased a sandblaster
but the instructions state to not use sand. What is wrong with this picture?
:-)

For some odd reason I use sand in my sandblaster.  I guess I'm not following
the rules.  I blast outside where there is plenty of ventilation and have
yet seen the need to use a ventilator. Maybe there will be dues to pay for
that but I've never noticed any excess dust in the breathing air.

I too have experienced the fogging of the lens in cooler weather but have
used antifogging spray to get around most of that problem. It helps if you
just don't breathe!  :-) That is somewhat of a temporary (or permanent)
solution however. :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!