[AT] Sandblasting safety

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Wed Jan 4 18:36:13 PST 2006

I use the black blast stuff.  It is casting slag and is much sharper than
silicon sand.  It doesn't cost a whole lot more than sand if you have to buy
it by the bag.  Also, since my air compressor is limited, the sharper and
quicker the media removes paint and rust, the better.
Go get some no fog stuff for glasses to put on your hood.  It is not
perfect, but it does help.  I have a terrible time with both my hood and my
eye glasses fogging up, especially when trying to wear a particle mask.

Jim