[AT] Some ads from the 12/31 Lancaster Farming

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jan 4 13:56:01 PST 2006

I don't blame him for wanting the best tires he could get, especially if he
was hauling propane!

I used to haul log and wood chips along with rock, sand and agricultural
lime in dump trailers.  We spent a good bit of time off of the highway and
in some pretty rough terrain.  We pretty well had to run caps.  We couldn't
afford new tires except for the steering axle.
I agree with you about the Bandags.  They were good caps.   I've never run
any radial recaps either except for the ones on my 2 ton dump.  They need to
be replaced now and were on it when I got it.
It doesn't run many miles so I can't really tell you what I think about
them.

Charlie