SV: [AT] Amazing earth shattering event...

Mattias Kessen mattias at linderson-mark-bygg.se
Tue Jan 3 22:58:00 PST 2006

Then you can skip the next 999 tries.

/Mattias

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Fran: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com]For Indiana Robinson
Skickat: den 30 december 2005 03:37
Till: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Amne: [AT] Amazing earth shattering event...

	Son Scott was working on the front hubs of his plow truck
on which the PO also used a salt spreader. One of the lock-
out socket head bolts was broken off and (drum-roll here,
this is the amazing part) he took it out with an Easy-out.
I seem to recall that success only occurs about one time
out of thousands...   ;-)

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net

	I have created a local Shopsmith users list for my area.
It is described as follows:
This is to be a list for Shopsmith owners and want to be
owners in the general area of Indiana. If you are across
the line in OH or IL that is fine too. I don't want to draw
a hard line but I hope for all members to be within a
reasonable driving distance of each other. This list is for
sharing woodworking tips and stories and Shopsmith tips and
stories but also is to be used for the buying, selling and
swapping of Shopsmith tools, accessories and parts between
members of this list.