[Farmall] carb flooding

Thomas Hudon Firecat at localnet.com
Tue Jan 3 17:43:41 PST 2006

tom hudon here from crown point n.y. my brother and i have been trying to get the h started. the first try we decided the carb needed rebuilding. the second try yielded a discovery that the coil was bad. third try has us believing that the plug are bad or fouled. no matter what the problem the carburetor seems to flood excessive fuel, even after the rebuild.i have adjusted everything to factory specs, and i have to say i'm quite stumped. i've been rebuilding carburetor's for over twenty five years and have never run into this problem. does anyone have any clue as to what the problem could be? thanks for any help!