[Farmall] Re: cleaning the f-20

Anthony Flint tony at flintservices.com
Tue Jan 3 10:03:45 PST 2006

Source of glycering is a good question ;-)

My brother and dad are making the stuff, so I have a ready source for the
stuff.  Getting rid of the glycerine is a pretty big problem in the
biodiesel world, as there is about 5 gallons of glycerine for every 35-45
gallons of biodiesel produced.

One nice thing about BD makers is that they **love** to talk about it, so if
you can start asking around, you may run across someone who's doing it.
There are a number of message boards...  Where are you located?  Shipping
may be cost-prohibitive for larger quantities, but I could probably ship a
small amount to test with.

Tony