[AT] Antique Tractor Post

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 3 07:00:53 PST 2006

Sorry for any cross postings:

Happy New Year!
I am looking to purchase the following in 2006:

Used, Box Van, Pref. Diesel or Bio-Fuel.  Must be in good running order, able to pass inspection.  $2000-3000 range.

Grain Drill:  10-12 feet, small seed box + grain and fertilizer hoppers.  Rubber wheels preferred over steel, delivery needed unless it is within 20 miles of my farm.

John Deere 4020 Tractor, Diesel, hydraulics and 3-pt.hitch, must be in good shape mechanically, good rubber,  paint not an issue.  $5000 range.

'             '    730      '           ' or gas, wide front or narrow O.K. same as above, $2500 range.

Same delivery issue as drill above.

Also, complete front end (including steering box) for 1945 Farmall "A" (not Super A).  Same delivery issues as above.

FOR SALE:  Demco Boom Sprayer with hose attachment.  50 Gallon plastic barrel.  Needs work.  Has sat in my field for 8 years and has not been used.  Needs new hoses for sure.  Purchased new in 1995 and has only been used for approved organic products or just water.  First $400 takes it OBO.  Will easily fit in a small pickup truck, very compact and lightweight, 16 ft boom folds up in quarters.

Please contact me via e-mail:  tbogdan1 at earthlink.net  if you are selling or know of any of the above.

Troy Bogdan
Pure Earth Organic Farm
19000 New Richmond Road
Cambridge Springs, PA  16403
Northwest Pennsylvania (Lake Erie Region)
www.pureearthorganic.com
Our online Farm Store:
http://www.localharvest.org/store/M5225

"In the game of shopping, the goal is to get not the most, but the best your money can buy."
                                                                                                               Troy Bogdan