[AT] Some ads from the 12/31 Lancaster Farming

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Jan 3 03:57:36 PST 2006

Bear, my guess is that your dad ran a lot of recaps on his rig.  Am I right?
That would explain him calling the tires casings.  A good set of casings
would last through several re-caps if your recapper was any good.  Stuff
happens to truck tires but the tread is not so important as long as you
don't ruin the casing.

I guess most of us know what the truckers call a truck tread that has come
off and is laying in the highway.   It's an alligator because it can jump up
and bite your air lines and stuff.

Charlie

Charlie