[Farmall] 'H' Paint Job

Ed and Mary Gilliland egilliland at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 18:04:48 PST 2006

Jim,.

I am in the final stages of my H restoration now, and painted it this past
year.  I used a little over 6 quarts, but could have saved some had I
painted it all at one time instead of stretching the job out over several
different painting times. I used an HVLP sprayer.  I just got the engine to
run on Dec. 22, that was a good sound after spending a full year working on
it.

Have fun with that old tractor!

Ed Gilliland