[AT] OT Fires

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Jan 2 17:59:31 PST 2006

Charlie----It is so dry here that any kind of field work is near impossible.

Besides with 50 mile per hour winds these fires are crossing highways like
they were not there.

One news report stated that the fire has jumped across the Cimmeron River in
the Guthrie Oklahoma Area.

Been a lot less wind today, but they are forcasting for tomorrow much as it
was yesterday.

It seems to me that we could use a little bit of Californias extra water.

On 1/2/2006 6:49:09 PM, charlie hill (chill8 at cox.net) wrote: > Cecil and H.L. is it possible and are you capable of cutting fire lanes > around your places? > > Charlie > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Cecil Bearden" <crbearden at copper.net> > To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor. > com> > Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 8:45 AM > Subject: Re: [AT] OT Fires > > > > Either in a flood (Katrina ????) or the primer that is hooked to one > side > > of the exhaust outlet sucked water into the engine.... Interesting > setup > > for ppriming... > > > > Cecil > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: "Richard Fink Sr" <nancydick at pennswoods.net> > > To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" > > <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>