[AT] Lucielle Ball and Tractors - Myth or Fact?

Duncan Denman canuckiron at wightman.ca
Mon Jan 2 16:25:46 PST 2006

Hi Dean,

You gotta wonder. It is such an unusual rumor that I kind of dismissed
for years. I heard it about ten years ago and always wondered how much
truth there was to it. I would really like to know. If it was true, it
would certainly add an interesting chapter to tractor collecting.

Duncan

--
Duncan Denman
Ayton, Ontario