[AT] Some ads from the 12/31 Lancaster Farming

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 2 12:58:03 PST 2006

Bear
Turtle shells were used decades ago in KS; flatten out most of the arc, turn
it over, and hook behind the team of mules and move very modest amounts of
dirt or rocks.  I remember hooking a log chain into the hinge hooks of the
turtle shell.
Recently, a close friend had a body shop there; that was first time I heard
of clips.
Herb