[AT] Some ads from the 12/31 Lancaster Farming (Clips)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 2 09:59:37 PST 2006

I've heard the term "front clip" commonly used here to describe the front
body section of any vehicle. Everything forward of the firewall including
hood , fenders, and grille.
Not applicable to tractors of course.
Happy new year to all on the list. I'm looking forward to another year  of
interesting old tractor/machinery talk here.
Just catching up on the last two days of mail that accumulated in my
absence.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/