[Farmall] Re: cleaning the f-20

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Mon Jan 2 09:41:57 PST 2006

Some of the simple inexpensive pressure washers do not want you to run hot
water through them.
The "inerds" are not set up for dealing with hotwater.
One thing nice about a pressure washer is if you use water rinsing paint
stripper, you just put the stripper on and let it set then blast it off and
repeat.  Works pretty good.
I broke down a few years ago and bought a big hot pressure washer.  The best
money I ever spent.
We also use it a lot on cleaning the farm machinery and trucks.  We could
easily justify the expense but they are $1000.
Mike