[AT] Some ads from the 12/31 Lancaster Farming

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Jan 2 08:10:37 PST 2006

Doghouse was a term coined by Mack truck. It referred to the hood and
side panels on the Mack trucks. Why? Because that was where the BIG DOG
lived. At least that is what the history of Mack truck says. Now days a
dog house still refers to an engine cover. Of course it could be
wrong...

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York