[Farmall] cleaning the f-20

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 2 06:50:21 PST 2006

The cheap ones I have been seeing in stores are Karcher. Around here Costco
sells them (wharehouse club) but I can't find them on their website. Sams
Club has a gasoline Karcher unit for $308. I think it was 2500psi. Try a
search for Karcher dealers in your area. Note---I know a couple of people
who have them and like them. I have never run one or seen one used. Mine is
an old Craftsman built by Generac, I have no complaints.

If I'm not dreaming I have seen no-name  washers at the traveling "Taiwan
Tool Sales".

John