[AT] OT Fires

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jan 2 03:40:14 PST 2006

I watched one fire start up about 6pm last night and it burned thru the
night about 7 miles NE of here.  TV crews never mentioned it, but it showed
up on their radar.

saturday morning I bought 8 Hale Fire pumps off of brush pumpers.  For some
reason everyone had water and mud in the engines.  I have spent the last 2
days disassembling the engines to have them bored.  they are Briggs Twin
L-head engines about 12 to 16 HP.  I still need tghe bases or sump for one
of them.  Water froze inside and pushed out the sump.  One is on a 2
cylinder wisconsin, and three are on CCK Onan engines.  I am going to need a
lot of parts.  sheet metal etc, it looks like.....

Wish I was still off work, I would bore them on the Bridgeport...

cecil in OKla