[Farmall] Re: cleaning the f-20

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 04:41:24 PST 2006

At the wand/nozzle end one can attach the bottle  which is supplied with the unit.  This bottle can contain a  solution of a variety of solvents, detergents, etc.  Usually,  these are purchased in a concentrate and then diluted for use.   You can use hot water, though I can't say how much that will add to the  process.
  Jim Moran

Bill Bains <bbains at millenicom.com> wrote:  Thanks for the good ideas to help me get the f-20 cleaned up.  I've been
thinking of getting a pressure washer.  Can you hook hot water to the washer
to get it to work better? Or would that be a waste of time and hot water?
Also, any way to get soap in a pressure washer?

Might also be interesting to see how the glycerine would work. Tony, what
would your source be to get some of this stuff?

Bill