[AT] 3Ph, etc.

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Jan 1 20:04:23 PST 2006

On 1 Jan 2006 at 22:30, DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/1/2006 7:08:45 P.M. Pacific Standard
Time,
> hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com writes:
>
> You use  a battery with higher amperage capacity because
it is capable  of
> maintaining the  voltage to supply the needed  current.
>

> Thank you that just proves that I am correct Amps =
pressure not  Volts

> Think about what you just said. HL, get more amps to push
the volts though
> the system.
>
> As far as Big Dogs explanation if any of you believe that
one then I give  up

	One can only hope...

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net

	I have created a local Shopsmith users list for my area.
It is described as follows:
This is to be a list for Shopsmith owners and want to be
owners in the general area of Indiana. If you are across
the line in OH or IL that is fine too. I don't want to draw
a hard line but I hope for all members to be within a
reasonable driving distance of each other. This list is for
sharing woodworking tips and stories and Shopsmith tips and
stories but also is to be used for the buying, selling and
swapping of Shopsmith tools, accessories and parts between
members of this list.