[AT] Potato diggers - Slight variation

Bill Bruer bill_bru at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 1 19:00:07 PST 2006

Let's try to complete that thought before hitting <Send> again.....

Check http://www.fastline.com/   You can use the online edition or subscribe
to a free print edition for your part of the country.

Another one geared to my area of the country is
http://www.exchangepublications.com/  This one is also free to farmers.

Bill Bruer
Murfreesboro, TN
bill_bru at bellsouth.net