[Farmall] cleaning the f-20

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 1 17:50:36 PST 2006

One thing you may want to consider is buying a pressure washer. I bout mine
for about $900.00 around 15 years ago. It is a huge 8hp machine that
produces 2500 PSI. Today, you can buy el-cheapo electric machines with a
bout 2000psi  for around $200. Definetly not the luxury they used to be.

John Hall