[AT] Some ads from the 12/31 Lancaster Farming

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Jan 1 17:04:56 PST 2006

Mike,
 I believe it came about as a word that described the parts commonly
replaced when a car got  "clipped" (hit) in the front or rear. On many
vehicles they can be removed in one piece with little trouble. Is makes
repairs easier in many ways, instead of buying panels and fitting them
just get a clip and bolt it on and paint it. Makes seam line up MUCH
easier. and if you shoot the backs of the panels with a good undercoat
and then assemble and paint they will generally outlast the originals.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York