[AT] Potato diggers - Slight variation

CRAWLER HEAVEN edc at crawlerheaven.com
Sun Jan 1 01:46:02 PST 2006

Greg Where are you located?? I believe i have a friend that has a flail
chopper or two for sale. He stopped feeding cows a few years ago . Before
that he stopped milking and because he was raising heffers they didn't get
sold at his auction. He also has a nice manure spreader Gehl i think anyways
its silver and in nice shape, he washed it real good and keeps it in a barn.
I'm in Central New York.