[AT] Combine salvage yards + livestock ID

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 27 19:35:04 PST 2006

John  will one fit off a JD 45 combine ?
I think theres one back in the woods, if it will fit let me know and I will
check an see if the chopper is on it .
Or laying back there by it
We been having to go back to check on the cows every couple hours anyway, as
they are bringing calf now.

  I call FSA dept. USDA today abt the id tagging, and they did not know
anything about it.  So even though we do ear tag for our records, they say
it is NOT no law in KY ?