[Farmall] IH 1000 Loader

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Feb 24 02:44:02 PST 2006

I had a 140 with a 1000 loader. Images can be seen at
<www.fotki.com/mikesloane> and I have many more detailed images if you
need them. The manual (which I kept a copy of) will tell you a lot, but
the "bypass block" is going to be somewhat tricky to figure out without
some specifications.

Contact me off-line for more information,

Mike

--

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ