[AT] OT-JD 3020

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 18 16:07:41 PST 2006

On my tractors when they lose detent it usually indicates that the oil flow
is too high. My Case tractors have adjustable flow so I can compensate for
it that way. Any further than that and I call a mechanic who knows what he
is doing because there are other internal adjustments that can compensate
for this problem too.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/