[AT] Re[2]: Delay in messages

Bill Bear Hood mmman at netscape.com
Thu Feb 2 20:06:55 PST 2006

--- "Spencer Yost" <yostsw at atis.net> wrote:

"I almost didn't send this, but I now realize the now is the time to speak
plainly. "

Spencer
Just want you to know that what you do and provide has provided me with knowledge, help,something better than television, and some very good cyberspace and face to face friends over these now many years.  Thank you for your efforts and support of a great site like ATIS.

I certainly don't know much about computers, but if the sparkplugs need changing in your server, just you let me know.  We can never repay you for what you do, but we do appreciate it.
Thanks again,
Bear