[AT] NH Boomer on tracks

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 20:10:16 PST 2006

I drive by a Same dealer daily, he had a tracked Same on his lot a few years ago.  It looked a little bigger, maybe 90 hp and had a factory blade.  I didn't see any hint that the Boomer had a blade available.  I don't remember how it steared.  I asked the price but it was WAY out of my range.

With my 100's of acres of thorns, a 7' 3 pt. hitch HD bush hog on the back of a 90 hp track layer with a blade would really clean up!  But with just a roll bar, I would look I was in a van wreck with 1000 cats.

I saw ads for NH on tracks a few years ago, maybe these are just a sheet metal (plastic) change to the boomer series, but with different stearing, or they may be smaller.

I wonder how these compare to the rubber tracked small dosers?  I doubt they have 3 pt, but they have a blade.

Len Rugen

--0-968228817-1141186216=:88746

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>With my 100's of acres of thorns, a 7' 3 pt. hitch HD bush hog on the back of a 90 hp track layer with a blade would really clean up!  But with just a roll bar, I would look I was in a van wreck with 1000 cats.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I saw ads for NH on tracks a few years ago, maybe these are just a sheet metal (plastic) change to the boomer series, but with different stearing, or they may be smaller.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I wonder how these compare to the rubber tracked small dosers?  I doubt they have 3 pt, but they have a blade.  <BR> </DIV>Len Rugen<BR><BR>
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">