[AT] Moldboard plow / now phones

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 08:29:33 PST 2006

My wife worries about me when I'm out on a tractor working a field so we
bought these little walkie-talkies FRS type.  They have a clip that hooks  them
to your belt. so When I went out to cut the grass in the lower-upper field  I
put it on my belt.
After a while I reach down to get it and it wasn't there I spent the rest  of
the day searching that field to no avail, it simply disappeared into the
place where all lost things wind up never to be seen or heard from  again.
I sure would like to find that place I bet you could get rich from all the
things that are there.
I'd use a cell phone but I'm in a big hole where they don't work.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460