[AT] Moldboard plow / now phones

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 16:36:19 PST 2006

--- Danny Tabor <dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   I'm best to go with the cheapest phone I can get.
> No
> expensive fancies.

We can invent downloaded ring tones, internet access,
photo phones, why can't someone invent one you can
make a phone call on?

>      It seems none of my phones make it very long
> before meeting sudden death!!! The last was run over
> by my tractor pull sled and the salesman said it was
> the toughest made! tuh!

Yeah, but inquiring minds want to know, was it just an
accident or suicide?  I've had two phones delibrately
jump off my belt to land under the tires of the semi,
and they NEVER gave me any indication that they
couldn't cope! <G>

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, MI