[AT] Nice tractor play day yesterday

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 16:27:12 PST 2006

--- Terry Welch <terry1955 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 All in all it was a
> good day to go paly with tractors and equipment.
> What a way to get you thinking of spring.

Terry, whatcha doin' man, trying to make the rest of
jealous?  Well, OK, you did!  Sounds like you were
having entirely to much fun.  (It's alright, I'll get
over it)<g>.  Hope next weekend and the following,
etc. are more of the same.
Even though winter here has been mild in the extreme,
it's not exactly summer yet.  Can't wait!

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, MI

3 months of road salt, 1 month of frost laws, and 8
months of road construction, OH what a state!