[AT] Green insulation

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Feb 27 07:44:45 PST 2006

	I was just reading this morning in an ag publication I get
about a soy based spray foam insulation. It is considered much
safer than the conventional spray foam insulations and has no
formaldehyde.
	I see great news on the horizon for agriculture. Too bad I am
already over the hill...   :-)   Soy diesel is picking up, the
government is now pushing for E-85. Many formerly petroleum
based plastics and fibers are being replaced by ag products.
	 I still see pelleted fuels as a fast effective way to reduce
petroleum based fuel usage in homes (and also help millions
escape the grid). Industry has been using recycled paper pellets
for a number of years and that could easily increase. I also see
ag produced products as a fuel source in pelleted form. Clean,
easy to handle, mostly made from offal  type materials and most
importantly, not fed through a meter. Buy from who you want and
when you want. I bought one batch of pellets from Wally World
this winter for only $3.77 a bag.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net