[Farmall] Some ads from the 2/25 Lancaster Farming

bsdunek at ismi.net bsdunek at ismi.net
Sun Feb 26 16:51:52 PST 2006

Interesting! My Grandfather had a hand crank drill.  He called it a
'post drill' because it fastened to a post, and was like a drill
press.  It belonged to my Great Grandfather who was the blacksmith in
New Hudson, MI.  Unfortunately, he died about a year before I was
born, so I never knew him.
Bruce