[AT] Nice tractor play day yesterday

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 26 19:00:01 PST 2006

      Yesterday a group of tractor guys and engine guys met at one of our club members shop. We had a varied group. One group was tearing a part a MM and was getting ready to split it when I left. Another group of guys were working on trying to get a 10-20 Titan running, that had been setting for about 50 years. Yes they did get it running. There was a mag overhaul and a valve job done one JD "G". Even a pedal tractor pulling sled being made. A couple of guys were freeing valves on a Massey Pony and yet another was working on getting a hit and miss engine running. There were about 20-25 people there and it was great having a chance to work off some of the winter boredoms. After my son and I left we got the chance to visit a collection of tractors belonging to another member in the group. All in all it was a good day to go paly with tractors and equipment. What a way to get you thinking of spring.

--0-341297067-1141009201=:87150

<DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Yesterday a group of tractor guys and engine guys met at one of our club members shop. We had a varied group. One group was tearing a part a MM and was getting ready to split it when I left. Another group of guys were working on trying to get a 10-20 Titan running, that had been setting for about 50 years. Yes they did get it running. There was a mag overhaul and a valve job done one JD "G". Even a pedal tractor pulling sled being made. A couple of guys were freeing valves on a Massey Pony and yet another was working on getting a hit and miss engine running. There were about 20-25 people there and it was great having a chance to work off some of the winter boredoms. After my son and I left we got the chance to visit a collection of tractors belonging to another member in the group. All in all it was
 a good
 day to go paly with tractors and equipment. What a way to get you thinking of spring.   <BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV>