[AT] Combine salvage yards

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Feb 26 14:56:39 PST 2006

This is an aerial view of the yard H.L. refers to at Bryant, IN, courtesy of
Helen (Dolly) French from England, via the ATIS engine list.

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/parking%20place/combines.jpg

There is another a few miles almost directly east, just north of Sidney, OH
on Rt. 65... over there in Dotson territory, that may be as large.

Gene Dotson, no doubt, can tell more.

George Willer