[AT] Combine salvage yards

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Feb 26 13:01:52 PST 2006

John:

The biggest combine salvage yard I have been in is in Rock Valley, IA. There
is also one in Worthington, MN that has several locations throughout the
Midwest. Both have huge selections of combines and combine parts. Doubt very
much if they are going to be inexpensive however. They are connected some
how now. Both may now have the same owner.

VANDE WEERD COMBINE SALVAGE
ROUTE 2 BOX 49
ROCK VALLEY IA 51247
PHONE 712-476-2286