[AT] Moldboard plow w/ a PTO?????

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Feb 26 07:07:26 PST 2006

Hi John,

Most of the new cell phones have a camera.  If you have a cell phone and
have had it over a year or two you can usually get a new one for nothing or
next to nothing just by extending your contract.
My new phone has a camera.  I didn't think I'd use it since the picture
quality is poor and I have a good digital but I it has come in handy a time
or two.

Charlie