[AT] Moldboard plow w/ a PTO?????

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Feb 25 18:43:44 PST 2006

On 24 Feb 2006 at 18:18, Danny Tabor wrote:

>       Every year I leave Beilers auction wishing I had
> brought a camera.

	I was always wishing I had the camera along but somehow
whenever I saw something cool the digital camera was always
at home or in another vehicle. This week I had Diana pick me
up another I had seen at Wally World for $15. It is about the size
of a large Zippo and has a key chain attached. I now carry it in my
watch pocket on my bibs... It is hardly the same as a $350 camera
but I have tried it and was most pleased with the results. The main
thing is I "WILL" have it with me.
	Of course the battery will be dead...   ;-)

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net