[AJD] AR Radiator core

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Feb 25 11:03:20 PST 2006

I have a 39 B in very nice original condition (factory paint) and the fins
have what I would call a "feathering" coat of green paint - maybe even
overspray as opposed to a coat of paint.

I would leave it bare or give it a super light coat of green if it was
mine.  I have seen black as a shop would do and it looks nice.   Whatever
you do, I don't think a more than one light coat is called for.

Good luck

Spencer