[AT] Livestock ID (census)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 24 18:53:20 PST 2006

We are headed for another one of those annoying surveys this spring too. Not
sure just how often it happens but I know it always seems to hit right in
the busiest time of the year (planting time) when I have no time to spare
for anything other than field work , sleeping and eating. But I have to try
and make time (maybe a rainy day job) to fill out these pages of questions
just to keep the govt. happy. Sure wish they could send them out in February
when I have hours each day that I could spend answering questions.

As for cattle I.D.,,, its already here and they are just going to get more
strict in its enforcement as time goes by.
Currently my cattle are easily recognizable as the only ones around that
don't have ear tags.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/