[AT] Had to read this twice

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Feb 24 16:28:14 PST 2006

First off Charlie here's a  t  for you, you may have one missing in your
message, OR maybe not never met you..... (read the last sentence of your
post)

To David, If they save the foundation they would still be doing better
than 2 LARGE paid departments and four others did in downtown Herkimer
about two weeks ago. How about this. The fire broke out in a kitchen in
an apartment, in less than 5 minutes the FD was called. The dept is less
than 200 yards away and is a staffed dept (paid). They took almost 15
minutes to call on scene and asked for more help. The end result two
buildings with businesses and apartments leveled, major damage to a
third. Two other businesses out for a week due to water and smoke
damage.

Want to buy a fully operational fire engine? You buy it and pay the fuel
bill and I'll deliver it to your front door. The gas will probably cost
you more than the purchase price though.......

Steve