[AT] Possible road trip...

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Feb 24 10:01:31 PST 2006

On 24 Feb 2006 at 10:25, H. L. Staples wrote:

> Farmer if you have enough time and you are not to concerned with how direct
> a route you take.
>
> Well Central Oklahoma then to Central and East Texas you can pass by several
> welcoming points.
>
> Just let us know.
>
> H. L.

	Probably take a bit more gas than I'd like...   :-)
	I did once take a short cut home from Bob Seith's place at
Granville OH (north-east of Columbus OH) down through
 Kentucky one time.   :-)
	BTW, I still list Granville OH as the most picturesque town
 I have ever been in. I loved the layout at Dennison U.
	The worst is a tiny village called Buena Vista about 40 miles
south-east of here. A handful of run-down houses, lots of trash/junk and
 a filthy dirty little boy, that made "Pig Pen" from Peanuts look downright
tidy, standing out by the road selling candy bars... Probably an OK kid
 and since this was about 8 years ago he would maybe be around
17 or 18 now.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net