[AT] ser#'s for Allis K crawlers

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 03:57:59 PST 2006

Does it have an injection pump on it? That would help in determining if it was the oil engine.

Norm Swinford's book about Allis Chalmers Construction equipment may have the answer. I am at work and don't have the book here.... I don't recall that they broke out the serial numbers for the Oilers though....

Regards,

Will Powell
From: John Wyant <johnwyant at direcway.com>